NENASAL is an IT company committed to providing its customers with top IT services and solutions. We are at the service for companies that want to develop, improve protection and maintain their IT, and thus improve their business and raise it to a higher level.
The headquarters of NENASAL is in the town of Gradiška, in the Republika Srpska / Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Our company successfully does business with domestic and foreign clients in Europe, America, and Asia. We partner with many leaders in the IT world. NENASAL sells, integrates, and maintains solutions for IT companies, including Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Kaspersky, Bitdefender, Intel, Norton, McAfee, Adobe, RedHat, and many others.
We are looking to hire a skilled Magento developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the team, setting up Magento 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation are complete.
To ensure success as a Sr. Magento developer, you should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, and be able to work efficiently and as part of a team. Ultimately, a high-level Magento developer can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
This position is for the USA time zone and requires Fluent written English and Very Advanced Conversation abilities to directly support our client with several Magento Enterprise sites and some custom PHP sites we’ve created.
Magento Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites. Primarily 2x Cloud-based Magento in either the Adobe Cloud (Enterprise) or on AWS clouds.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
Magento Developer Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Needs to understand and be able to visually represent workflows, integration diagrams and dataflows (in tools like MS Visio)
- Needs to understand and be able to visually represent customer journey maps (using workflow diagrams and wireframes)
- Be able to fluently, verbally and in writing, interact with other technical peers and nontechnical stake holders on daily basis.
- Be able to estimate technical requirements applying a Work Breakdown Structure
- Be able to plan technical implementations on a macro level (8 to 16 hour blocks), at the beginning of an engagement and
- Be able to plan technical implementations on a micro level (2 to 4 hour blocks), before the technical development phase.
- Use and adhere to Gantt Charts.
- Be able to communicate and adjust to project slippage.
- Verbal fluency in English (both in expressing and understanding) is crucial*
- The candidate will have to work during EST and CST working hours.
- US holiday schedule applies.
- The candite needs to be a full freelance professional with at least 6 consecutive working hours availability.Monday – Friday
Saturdays and more working hours are a plus.